Electric Regional Roundtable Series
Focused Learning for Utility Personnel
MEA's Electric Regional Roundtable Series is a time for utility personnel to come together to network and discuss best practices and current trends with other professionals it their field. Roundtable sessions cover a wide variety of topics selected and facilitated by industry-led committees of energy operations pros, ensuring pertinent and informative discussion.
For information contact: Jenica Hickey at (651) 289-9600 x129.
- October 5-6, 2016 – Electric System Operator/System Dispatch Roundtable, Joliet, IL (ComEd) | REGISTER
- October 13 – 14, 2016 – Electric Metering Roundtable, Milwaukee, WI (We Energies) | REGISTER
- October 26, 2016 – NESC 2017 Updates & Safety Forum, Online or Bloomington, MN (MEA) | REGISTER
- Electric Substation Roundtable
- Electric Underground Operations Roundtable
- Electric Overhead Distribution Roundtable